For the project 'Woonsecurity de basis' (subsidized by Kansfonds – links), BPW is looking for someone who wants to fulfill the position of project leader.
What is BPW (M/F/X) looking for?
- Someone with one hands on mentality that tackles challenges quickly and well so that things run smoothly.
- Someone who has organizational insight and knowledge of matters that come with a well-functioning grassroots organization, such as data management and membership administration.
- Someone who has demonstrable experience with grassroots organizations and working together with members, volunteers and other stakeholders.
- Someone who has an affinity with the subject of housing and is involved in the problems of precarious residents and tenants in the (social) rental sector.
- Someone who is willing to occasionally work evenings and weekends.
- Someone who is willing to travel.
- Someone who spends a large part of the time working in the office in Den Bosch with the Content Coordinator.
What will the Project Leader do?
- Support and strengthen the various urban and national working groups.
- The Project Leader is responsible for the progress and improvement in the functioning of the organization.
- The pivot in the execution of office tasks that support the substantive work of the BPW, such as planning for meetings, actions, training courses and workshops.
- Realizing a BPW that functions more effectively at the various levels (urban and national).
- What does BPW offer?
- A contract on a ZZP basis for 18 hours a week.
- The partnership is entered into for 1 year from April 1, 2023 and with the possibility of extension.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses based on applicable regulations for public transport.
- You can respond up to and including March 17 by sending your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com or fill in the form below.
- For more information about the project in collaboration with Kansfonds, see link.
- For other questions, please contact Willy Lourenssen (06-12179376) or Lilian Seip (06-31532272).
- Interviews will take place in March.
Diversity is important to the BPW and we therefore strongly encourage women, people of color and people from the LGBTIQ+ community to apply for this vacancy.