The Bond Precaire Woonvorm celebrated its 7th anniversary in May. Enough reason for a big party, we thought! You are cordially invited to join the celebration on Saturday 21 October, from 5 pm at our office in Den Bosch.
With our volunteer association we have helped many people and conducted campaigns at all levels. To celebrate our collaboration and successes, we have put together a small program. For everyone who gives us a warm heart and has supported us. The money from the benefit will benefit the actions of the BPW. Donations are welcome.
- 5 p.m.: Walk-in and welcome.
- 6 p.m.: Dinner (please let us know if you would like to join us for dinner. Vegetarian or vegan)
- 7 pm – 8 pm: Screening of documentary “Si se Puede” (“Yes we can” about the PAH in Spain)
- 8 pm: Cracking poetry by poet Renk van Oyen.
- 8:30 pm: Live music by Blackbirds and Thrushes
- 9 pm Music until the wee hours: Records by DJ #Puckflex !
Let us know if you're coming and if you want to join us for dinner! That's the most convenient via Facebook!
The BPW runs entirely on volunteers, without structural subsidy. It is important that we can continue to do our work independently. We ask guests, visitors, sympathizers and everyone who cares about the BPW to make a (voluntary) contribution this evening, so that we can continue to do our work and dedicate ourselves to the people who need it. This can also be done very easily via the button on our site. Of course you are also welcome without a contribution. There can be (limited) provision for sleeping places. Please indicate if you would like to stay overnight.