(4 hours per month)
The Bond Precaire Woonvorm was established to demand and guarantee the housing rights of various types of 'flex residents'. We find it undesirable that more and more people who are struggling to conquer a place in the housing market end up in temporary and precarious forms of housing. We have been active nationally since 2010 in first-line assistance in conflicts with anti-squat agencies and landlords. Part of the support is ensuring that more publicity and political attention is paid to this problem. Our goal is a safe and stable home for everyone.
The Bond Precaire Woonvorm is currently experiencing strong growth. That is why we are looking for someone with affinity with the target group who can strengthen us as a volunteer at the membership administration.
– welcome new members by email
– (co-) manage email list(s) for members
– keeping members/volunteer administration up to date
– tracking job advertisements
– helpful and reliable attitude
- good communication skills written and oral
– careful working method
– work includes 4 hours per month; can be freely divided.
If this appeals to you, please send a motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Abel Heijkamp 06-47686543
This vacancy can also be downloaded in PDF format so that it can be printed and distributed.
vacancy bpw member administration